To keep Marine Stainless Steel Hardare looking good, you need to make sure that you keep them clean. There are some professional tips for you to follow :
1) You should try to not let them be exposed to anything that can cause them to rust, you should also avoid any dirty oil or water environment , if you do , you should keep your marine stainless steel part covered so that they don’t get contaminated.
2) You should inspect them regularly to make sure that you aren’t getting in contact with rust that can cause corrosion. You should clean the parts regularly so that you can keep them looking like new.
3) Try to avoid keeping any stainless steel marine parts out in the sun too long because this can cause your product to fade or became yellow.
4) When you notice the stainless steel part is becoming discolored, you should try to find out why this is happening ,and keep it covered until it is properly cleaned.
5)You should try to make sure that you don’t leave stainless steel marine parts in hot water . You should use a small bucket to keep your parts in and water or oil can be used to keep them from getting contaminated.
6) If you notice that your marine stainless steel part has become rusty, you should try to get it cleaned at the first sign of rust,sometimes rusts will cause the product to tarnish,
7)Keeping your products clean and in good condition is one of the best ways to keep them looking great. If you keep them clean and protected, you should find that they stay looking great for long time.
Above all , If you buy a good ture Stainless Steel 304/316/316L marine grade parts or hardware , you will find that it will last a long time and look beautiful for a long time too !