Hiever is a professional shower door hinge manufacturer, supplier from China, our shower hinges made of high grade stainless steel, features of anti-corrosion, anti-rust etc, they are sturdy and ideal for fixing glass shower door, alloy shower door etc as well as hinge replacement. If you are looking for shower hinges manufacturer in China, please don’t hesitate to contact [email protected] .
What is shower hinge?
The Shower Hinge is a spring clip, with a spring in the middle of the sandwich to make it have an automatic return function. The bathroom clip is suitable for use on tempered glass. When the door is closed to about 25 degrees, the door will automatically close.
How do glass shower door hinges work?
Bathroom clamps are also called glass door hinges or bathroom door hinges. They have many advantage, such as fashion and beauty and easy installation. Frameless shower rooms are popular in modern bathroom, which has given birth to a batch of glass door hinges and glass hinges. The shower hinge is more widely used in the bath room.
Bathroom clamps are classified according to their materials, including stainless steel, copper and zinc alloy. The bathroom clip made of stainless steel has strong rigidity. The high-quality stainless steel does not require electroplating, so there will be no blistering or mildew for a long time, and the load-bearing capacity is good; the bathroom clip made of copper is bright after electroplating, showing a good grade. Showers in star-rated hotels are mostly used, and the cost is relatively high. Zinc alloy bathroom clamps also need electroplating, and the surface is very similar to copper, but the cost is much lower, but the electroplating is not good, the surface is prone to blistering, and the alloy’s load-bearing capacity It is also relatively poor and prone to brittle fracture.
How to fix hinge on shower door?
(1) Before installing the bathroom hinge, check whether the hinge matches the door and window frame and fan.
(2) Check whether the hinge groove matches the height, width and thickness of the hinge.
(3) When installing bathroom hinges, check whether the hinges and the screws and fasteners connected to them are matched.
(4) The hinge connection method should match the material of the frame and fan. For example, the hinge used for the steel frame wooden door is welded on the side connected with the steel frame, and fixed with wood screws on the side connected with the wooden door leaf.
(5) In the case that the two pages of the hinge are asymmetrical, it should be distinguished which one should be connected to the fan, which one should be connected to the door and window frame, and the side connected to the three sections of the shaft should be connected to the frame fixed, the side connected to the two sections of the shaft should be fixed to the frame.
(6) When installing bathroom hinges, ensure that the shafts of the hinges on the same fan are on the same vertical line to prevent the doors to avoid the windows springing up.
How to adjust hinge on glass shower door?
First of all, be careful not to adjust a whole glass door by yourself, because the glass door is very heavy and easy to hurt people. (If the bathroom door is made of other materials, it will be otherwise. Let’s say it is a glass door and bathroom clip only from the bathroom hinge)
The glass door of the bathroom is biased, not perpendicular to the ground。
This situation is mostly caused by damage to the internal structure of the shower hinge or the position of the bathroom door clip attached to the wall or glass.
You can first tighten all the screws of the bathroom hinge. If any looseness is found, correct the position of the bathroom hinge, and then tighten the screws.
If there are no signs of loosening of all the screws, the internal spring structure of the bathroom hinge is damaged, and it needs to be replaced. (The possibility is less, but it is possible if the inside of the bathroom door clip is welded)
How to install hinge shower door?
- Should the shower room hinge be installed on the top or on both sides?
It can be on the top or on both sides, mainly depending on the materials. It is necessary to choose waterproof material. Shower hinges are mainly made of copper plating hinges and stainless steel die-casting hinges. Compared with copper plating hinges, stainless steel die-cast hinges are slightly higher in terms of appearance, strength, and corrosion resistance, and rust must be avoided in the shower room. Stainless steel is more resistant to the humid environment in the bathroom Therefore, well-known shower room brands often choose stainless steel die-cast hinges to extend the service life of the shower room and ensure the safe use of the shower room.
- What should I do if the shower hinge always tilts after installation?
This is actually the reason why the glass opening and the hinge are not properly matched. If the gap is too large, the hinge will sag if it is not clamped tightly. If there is a hexagonal key at this time, pad the movable door with a soft thing, then slightly loosen the upper and lower hinge screws, lift the movable door so that it is level with the fixed glass, and then tighten the screws. However, it will sag again after a long time, so you can only pay attention not to let the glass corner touch hard objects.
Generally speaking, the installation method of shower room hinges still has to be carried out in accordance with the installation specifications. The essential reason for the continuous installation problems is the lack of correct understanding of the installation specifications. That method is not the correct installation method of shower room hinges. It is hoped that everyone can have a comprehensive and systematic understanding of relevant knowledge before installing the shower room, and beware of unnecessary troubles.
Hiever focus on designing, manufacturing, marketing and serving of high quality marine boat hardware, accessories and other stainless steel parts for industrial, commerical fields since 2003. Through strict quality control, good service and customized solution, we have been grown with many branded customers both home and abroad.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Tel: +86-535-4412783
- Mobile: +86-15953537010
- Address: #611, No.5, Hengshan Road, ETDZ, Yantai, China (Shandong) Pilot Free Trade Zone